Hello,
I have recently downloaded Vmbox setup for OBIEE 12c.
I changed setting of VM machine to setup port forwarding so I can access my VM from my browser on my host machine.
In settings-> adapter1, I am using NAT and following are the port forwarding rules I have put-
Name Protocol HostIP HostPort GuestIP GuestPort
BD TCP 10.0.2.15 7180 7180
BD2 UDP 10.0.2.15 7180 7180
BI TCP 10.0.2.15 7780 7780
BI2 UDP 10.0.2.15 7780 7780
VNC TCP 10.0.2.15 5902 5902
VNC2 UDP 10.0.2.15 5902 5902
Here 10.0.2.15 is the IP of my VM machine.
My system is connected to my modem through a LAN cable.
From my local chrome browser I am giving the following URL to access VM - http://10.0.2.15:7780/analytics
But the error I get is ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.
Can you please help how to resolve ?
Secondly, when I start BI services in my VM, it asks for Weblogic username and password for which I am entering the default values-
Weblogic Username: weblogic
Weblogic Password: Admin123
But I receive an error as in following image-

Can you please help me know where I am going wrong so I can successfully start weblogic server and do port forwarding.
Thanks in advance.