Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence

Products Banner

IO Exception Thrown! 13 >= 13

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary

When attempting to run a BI Publisher report and export to Excel (or generate it as an Excel report), I receive an IO Exception Error

Content

When attempting to run a BI Publisher report and export to Excel (or generate it as an Excel report), I receive the following error:

oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.template.online.dms.common.XDODmsException: IO Exception was thrown! 13 >= 13

This occurs only for certain result sets, such as filtering the data to a given month (4-2019) and a work unit. I can expand the query to pull in more rows (4 & 5-2019) or additional work units and the report completes/exports successfully.

Also, if I attempt to load or export as a .csv, no error is thrown, but the browser locks up and the results are shown on-screen rather than as a pop-up by which I can accept/confirm the .csv download.

Any thoughts on what this particular IO error represents? I did notice that the in the report type array "13" is the type number for .rtf but removing that export option for the report layout did not address the issue, and seems unlikely to explain why some result sets would be effected and others are not.

I've attached the SQL for the data model and the archive of the report as well.

Code Snippet

oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.template.online.dms.common.XDODmsException: IO Exception was thrown! 13 >= 13

Answers