Sync up with the improvements made in JET
See this wiki. Add features to OBIEE to provide features in OBIEE that are being built into JET.
Original Idea Number: d0ee2a9150
Good idea.
I'm trying to build a calendar of work in visual builder that I can add to the Maintenance Management Landing Page. Unfortunately visual builder seems to only allow number format into the Values section. e.g. below trying to add this string (work due) to the display values, which it doesnt allow. I am doing the exact same…
The seeded Common Content folder under: /Shared/Common Content is visible to BI users, including users assigned the seeded BI Consumer Role. We would like to restrict the visibility and access to this seeded folder for end users based on our organization's reporting security requirements. Currently, the BI Consumer role…
Issue Description The Identifying PO field is a header-level attribute, but it is currently displayed under Distributions → Invoice Distribution Details → Purchase Order Information in the Payables Invoices – Transactions Real Time subject area. When an invoice has multiple POs, the same header-level PO can be repeated…