Dear Concern,
We have a BIP report with rtf template and user take output as excel.
Now user want the output excel will be view only, is there any possiblities we can make the excel output as view only?
kind regards,
Roman
Hi @abRoman83 ,
AFAIK it's not possible to make the Excel output file read only out-of-the-box.
You can either make it read only (manually or using a script) before delivering it to your users, or you can use the PDF output which allows you to make the output read-only (you have to update settings in the report Properties accordingly).
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hi,😊 I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able to…
hi Oracle team, Have a scenario: Country = A, then page 1 should have a notification for that country with no header/footer however page 2 onwards, the existing content with header/footer. but if Country != A then no notification and has to display existing one with the header/footer. Tried option A: Native word option…
Hi Oracle Community, I have a requirement in Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management and would like to understand the recommended approach for BI Publisher. The business flow is as follows: A Manager logs into Oracle Fusion using their manager account. The manager can see the performance documents of their direct reports.…
I have Windows 64-Bit in my system and I have downloaded Oracle BI Publisher Desktop 64-bit. when trying to install Oracle BI Publisher in my system, I get error like "Set Word2007 flg failed" or "Please uninstall the current version using Add or Remove Program from the control Panel" But there is no program for Oracle BI…
The issue is related to the NordPass browser extension installed via our corporate policy. Issue observed: Users were unable to upload custom BI Publisher templates in Oracle Fusion (BI Publisher / Oracle Analytics) using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The upload dialog remained indefinitely at "Uploading, please…