Is it possible to upload BIP report .catalog objects using the SOAP web services?
Hi,
I believe your BIP is bundled with BI since you are talking about .catalog service. I do not see any version details here
If it is bundled with OAS BI, then we have "Unarchive" within "WebCatalogService" that servces this purpose hosted on the endpoint http://hostname:9602/analytics-ws/saw.dll?SoapImpl=webCatalogService
Hi @MD-JMS
Answer is No.
If you use the BIP SOAP Services, you can able to use the download and upload feature of XMLP server objects like report and datamodel.
Refer below -
BIP Soap Services
Regards,
Arjun
Any update on this Thread? If you think we have answered your question you can mark it as Answered.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how theseā¦
Hi,š I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able toā¦
hi Oracle team, Have a scenario: Country = A, then page 1 should have a notification for that country with no header/footer however page 2 onwards, the existing content with header/footer. but if Country != A then no notification and has to display existing one with the header/footer. Tried option A: Native word optionā¦
Hi Oracle Community, I have a requirement in Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management and would like to understand the recommended approach for BI Publisher. The business flow is as follows: A Manager logs into Oracle Fusion using their manager account. The manager can see the performance documents of their direct reports.ā¦
I have Windows 64-Bit in my system and I have downloaded Oracle BI Publisher Desktop 64-bit. when trying to install Oracle BI Publisher in my system, I get error like "Set Word2007 flg failed" or "Please uninstall the current version using Add or Remove Program from the control Panel" But there is no program for Oracle BIā¦
The issue is related to theĀ NordPass browser extensionĀ installed via our corporate policy. Issue observed:Ā Users were unable to upload custom BI Publisher templates in Oracle Fusion (BI Publisher / Oracle Analytics) using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The upload dialog remained indefinitely atĀ "Uploading, pleaseā¦