Hi Team, In AR Invoice Printing process, After sending the invoice copy to customer is there a way to access the .msg files send to customers as proof of delivery. We need a confirmation on whether the email is delivered successfully.
Hi @User_EAJJJ
This is more on OTBI quesiton, can you post on below link to get the team help.
Oracle Cloud Customer Connect. https://community.oracle.com/customerconnect
Regards,
Arjun
Hi Arjun
Thanks for the reply.
Print Receivables Transactions is an ESS Job which call invoke the BIP based report ( Invoice Print Template - > Transactions Print Data Model) . We would like to know after sending the invoice copy to customer is there a way to access the .msg files send to customers as proof of delivery.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi,😊 I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able to…
hi Oracle team, Have a scenario: Country = A, then page 1 should have a notification for that country with no header/footer however page 2 onwards, the existing content with header/footer. but if Country != A then no notification and has to display existing one with the header/footer. Tried option A: Native word option…
Hi Oracle Community, I have a requirement in Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management and would like to understand the recommended approach for BI Publisher. The business flow is as follows: A Manager logs into Oracle Fusion using their manager account. The manager can see the performance documents of their direct reports.…
I have Windows 64-Bit in my system and I have downloaded Oracle BI Publisher Desktop 64-bit. when trying to install Oracle BI Publisher in my system, I get error like "Set Word2007 flg failed" or "Please uninstall the current version using Add or Remove Program from the control Panel" But there is no program for Oracle BI…
The issue is related to the NordPass browser extension installed via our corporate policy. Issue observed: Users were unable to upload custom BI Publisher templates in Oracle Fusion (BI Publisher / Oracle Analytics) using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The upload dialog remained indefinitely at "Uploading, please…