@User_HM2WL, I think you may have missed out your question.
Hi @Shikha Charadva
Can you refer below MOS docs -
How To Use ScheduleService Web Service To Burst BIP Report Output Into FTP Server (Doc ID 2818855.1)
How To Schedule BI Publisher Report And Download Output Via Web Service? (Doc ID 2543601.1)
Regards,
Arjun
See the prerequisites section of Adding a Bursting Definition to Your Data Model
https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/bi12214/bip/BIPDM/GUID-A926D588-426F-47C7-8A9A-B0A7959C5814.htm#GUID-A926D588-426F-47C7-8A9A-B0A7959C5814
Rgds,
Kevin
Hi Shikha, was this issued resolved? if yes, can you help me with the steps that worked? I have a similar requirement where I have a BIP report that has a webservice dataset in its DM and we want to burst its output.
Thanks,
Neha
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
hi Oracle team, Have a scenario: Country = A, then page 1 should have a notification for that country with no header/footer however page 2 onwards, the existing content with header/footer. but if Country != A then no notification and has to display existing one with the header/footer. Tried option A: Native word option…
Hi Oracle Community, I have a requirement in Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management and would like to understand the recommended approach for BI Publisher. The business flow is as follows: A Manager logs into Oracle Fusion using their manager account. The manager can see the performance documents of their direct reports.…
I have Windows 64-Bit in my system and I have downloaded Oracle BI Publisher Desktop 64-bit. when trying to install Oracle BI Publisher in my system, I get error like "Set Word2007 flg failed" or "Please uninstall the current version using Add or Remove Program from the control Panel" But there is no program for Oracle BI…
The issue is related to the NordPass browser extension installed via our corporate policy. Issue observed: Users were unable to upload custom BI Publisher templates in Oracle Fusion (BI Publisher / Oracle Analytics) using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The upload dialog remained indefinitely at "Uploading, please…
I created a XLSX template in Oracle Analytics Publisher Desktop 26.01.01 and uploaded the template to a BI Publisher report in OTBI. Things worked initially, but this morning when running the report I received an error: The report cannot be rendered because of an error, please contact the administrator. Error Detail:…