I believe that Gantt charts are not currently supported in Oracle Analytics, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a workaround to generate a Gantt-like chart using Oracle Analytics (Web)? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Hi,
Welcome to the Oracle Analytics community and forum.
Just to be sure on the topic of your question: which part of Oracle Analytics are you thinking about?
DV (data visualization) workbooks? "Classic" analyses and dashboards? Or Publisher?
I'm asking because currently the question is in the Publisher category, but you then talk about Oracle Analytics (web) in a generic way.
Thanks :)
Hi @User_U8Q9Z , I think you may have logged this issue in the wrong forum, this forum is for Analytics Publisher that includes things like Data Model, Reports, Templates and so on. DV, Analysis Building, Subject Areas, OAC etc are not part of this forum. Thank You.
@User_U8Q9Z , you are in the right forum.
What @Gaurav Bharadwaj-Oracle meant is that it could be the wrong category. And if it's the case, with more details, your question will be moved to the right category.
But you are in the right forum (there is only a single Oracle Analytics forum, all the rest is categories allowing the content to be moved around easily, despite the top menu calling those categories "Forums").
Hello - this is for a report using Oracle Analytics (formerly BI Publisher); it is integrated with Oracle P6 EPPM (Project Management Tool). Gantt charts are used within P6 to show project schedules/timelines, but our customer would like to be able to have a Gantt chart in a report. Thanks!
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how theseā¦
Hi,š I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able toā¦
hi Oracle team, Have a scenario: Country = A, then page 1 should have a notification for that country with no header/footer however page 2 onwards, the existing content with header/footer. but if Country != A then no notification and has to display existing one with the header/footer. Tried option A: Native word optionā¦
Hi Oracle Community, I have a requirement in Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management and would like to understand the recommended approach for BI Publisher. The business flow is as follows: A Manager logs into Oracle Fusion using their manager account. The manager can see the performance documents of their direct reports.ā¦
I have Windows 64-Bit in my system and I have downloaded Oracle BI Publisher Desktop 64-bit. when trying to install Oracle BI Publisher in my system, I get error like "Set Word2007 flg failed" or "Please uninstall the current version using Add or Remove Program from the control Panel" But there is no program for Oracle BIā¦
The issue is related to theĀ NordPass browser extensionĀ installed via our corporate policy. Issue observed:Ā Users were unable to upload custom BI Publisher templates in Oracle Fusion (BI Publisher / Oracle Analytics) using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The upload dialog remained indefinitely atĀ "Uploading, pleaseā¦