Hi,
We have business requirments to add the Po number and its related information in the account analysis report so please guide how to achieve this to add this information in the account analysis data model.
Regards
Hi Sufyan
Oracle delivered Seeded Report/Data models cannot be customized.
Please use "customize" option to customize the Seeded contents. Please refer to the given documentation link and follow the steps
KB96653 Fusion Applications BI Publisher : How Should We Create New BI Publisher Reports or Customize Existing Seeded BI Publisher Reports?
Hi ,
Thanks for your response however problem is if we can any modification in the model then its asking about this information
so can you please guide from where we can get this information ?
Hi Sufan
To know these Lexi parameters values, Please submit the Seeded Jobs from ESS. Once the process is completed
Login into BI application with BI Admin user—>Click on Home—>Click on Report Job History page—>Search for the Report Job Name—>Click on the Report Name—>Looks for the parameter values and pass those values in the data model and check the results.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi,😊 I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able to…
hi Oracle team, Have a scenario: Country = A, then page 1 should have a notification for that country with no header/footer however page 2 onwards, the existing content with header/footer. but if Country != A then no notification and has to display existing one with the header/footer. Tried option A: Native word option…
Hi Oracle Community, I have a requirement in Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management and would like to understand the recommended approach for BI Publisher. The business flow is as follows: A Manager logs into Oracle Fusion using their manager account. The manager can see the performance documents of their direct reports.…
I have Windows 64-Bit in my system and I have downloaded Oracle BI Publisher Desktop 64-bit. when trying to install Oracle BI Publisher in my system, I get error like "Set Word2007 flg failed" or "Please uninstall the current version using Add or Remove Program from the control Panel" But there is no program for Oracle BI…
The issue is related to the NordPass browser extension installed via our corporate policy. Issue observed: Users were unable to upload custom BI Publisher templates in Oracle Fusion (BI Publisher / Oracle Analytics) using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The upload dialog remained indefinitely at "Uploading, please…