We have a requirement to show the Total Amount of Purchase Order into words in rtf. We were able to display it in English, but the requirement is to display in a non-English language (in this case it's Vietnamese).
How do we achieve that?
You can use a tag like below in your RTF:
<?xdoxslt:toCheckNumber(‘ar-SA’, TOTAL, ‘AED’,’CASE_UPPER’)?>
Thanks.
Hi Ulfi
Please review the given help center links
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/otbi/otbi-pub-design/format-numbers-dates-and-currencies.html#GUID-AE81FD1D-7417-4739-9643-18BB9D964F3D
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/otbi/otbi-pub-design/work-translation-files.html#GUID-CE2DC59D-1F3E-406A-B03D-F9912C8B63A6
Hi Ulfi,
Please review the below KB note:How to translate the Numbers to Words in BI Publisher report in Vietnam language? KB74271
Thanks, Riyaz Ali
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi,😊 I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able to…
hi Oracle team, Have a scenario: Country = A, then page 1 should have a notification for that country with no header/footer however page 2 onwards, the existing content with header/footer. but if Country != A then no notification and has to display existing one with the header/footer. Tried option A: Native word option…
Hi Oracle Community, I have a requirement in Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management and would like to understand the recommended approach for BI Publisher. The business flow is as follows: A Manager logs into Oracle Fusion using their manager account. The manager can see the performance documents of their direct reports.…
I have Windows 64-Bit in my system and I have downloaded Oracle BI Publisher Desktop 64-bit. when trying to install Oracle BI Publisher in my system, I get error like "Set Word2007 flg failed" or "Please uninstall the current version using Add or Remove Program from the control Panel" But there is no program for Oracle BI…
The issue is related to the NordPass browser extension installed via our corporate policy. Issue observed: Users were unable to upload custom BI Publisher templates in Oracle Fusion (BI Publisher / Oracle Analytics) using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The upload dialog remained indefinitely at "Uploading, please…