I need a guide to setup an SFTP import of a PGP encrypted file in FDI, so I need to know how to decrypt csv, how to import csv, how to map existing/new fields
You may want to leverage an SFTP connection, but I don´t think it can handle the decryption task.
Load Data from an SFTP Source into Fusion Data Intelligence (Preview)
Hi,
Can you check if below helps?
How to Upload and Use External Files in Oracle Fusion AI Data Platform
Thanks.
Hi, thank you for the link, it is helpful someway but I need an integration to daily import a file from a shared folder. The video is about manual importing
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
How to show amount columns with currency symbol and format in AI Agent response. Provided sample in supplement instruction but it is not displaying based on format
After the recent Oracle FDI/OAC release updates, both our PROD and DEV environments no longer display the Data | Visualize | Present tabs at the top of the workbook.Previously, I used the Present tab to: Hide or show specific canvases/visualizations. Hide filters used in the workbook. With the new workbook interface, I…
We are trying to clarify the 2 data sets that go into the oracle-delivered "Headcount Turnover" measure. This measure is found in FDI, in "HCM - Workforce Core"."Facts - Workforce Headcount" subject area We have our own internal calculation, which is a few percentage points different than this measure, which is why we are…
My data: My Calculation - above in the last column you can see it works great: So why the heck my table goes blank for every value in Month End Date filter?
Dear Experts, We are trying to add security steps to our new implementation but the option that is mentioned in oracle documentation and also seen on other existing implementations is not available in our instance. The Navigation is FDI Console> Semantic Model Extensions> Security Configurations> Data Security Step.…