I am noticed in a client implementation that while in OTBI the Grade DFF brings the right values from description but the same DFF in FAIDP/FDI is bring the corresponding code rather than the description/value.
Anyone seen this behaviour?
Hi @mgoswami
I saw a similar question recently in an internal ticket. If you have a SR open on this already, your issue may be too complex for a community response here. However, one idea to get the OTBI style description in FDI, is to add the description as a semantic-model extension rather than expecting the DFF mapper column itself to change from code to description. Hope that helps.
Regards,
John
Hi @JohnW-Oracle
Thank you for suggestion. I am shying away from those customisation that should be working as standard feature. The SR could possibly be my SR as I did raise one lately. I haven't seen it before as if it works for OTBI it has worked for FDI/FAIDP. However it's not the case for the current client. So there is either client config or the way FDI extracts the information has changed.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
How to show amount columns with currency symbol and format in AI Agent response. Provided sample in supplement instruction but it is not displaying based on format
After the recent Oracle FDI/OAC release updates, both our PROD and DEV environments no longer display the Data | Visualize | Present tabs at the top of the workbook.Previously, I used the Present tab to: Hide or show specific canvases/visualizations. Hide filters used in the workbook. With the new workbook interface, I…
We are trying to clarify the 2 data sets that go into the oracle-delivered "Headcount Turnover" measure. This measure is found in FDI, in "HCM - Workforce Core"."Facts - Workforce Headcount" subject area We have our own internal calculation, which is a few percentage points different than this measure, which is why we are…
My data: My Calculation - above in the last column you can see it works great: So why the heck my table goes blank for every value in Month End Date filter?
Dear Experts, We are trying to add security steps to our new implementation but the option that is mentioned in oracle documentation and also seen on other existing implementations is not available in our instance. The Navigation is FDI Console> Semantic Model Extensions> Security Configurations> Data Security Step.…