Hello everyone,
I need to create a report in BI Publisher instead of OTBI because OTBI is too slow. The report should include a 100% stacked bar chart. Is this possible in BI Publisher, and if so, how can it be done?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Youstina Nasr
How complicated is the query in OTBI? It may be something that can be optimised rather than moving it to BIP which would have impact n other aspects of the user experience and make maintenance more difficult.
Hi @Youstina Nasr,
Welcome to the Oracle Analytics & AI Community!
Please take a look into the following vlog which might be useful.
https://peopletoolstechtips.com/bi-publisher-charts/
Hope this help.
Thank you!
I'm glad that you liked the response.
If it resolved your question, please consider clicking Yes to accept the answer. It can also help others in the community who run into the same issue find a working solution more quickly.
If there's anything else you'd like to know or if you need any clarification, just let me know.
Appreciate your time. Thank you.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi,😊 I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able to…
hi Oracle team, Have a scenario: Country = A, then page 1 should have a notification for that country with no header/footer however page 2 onwards, the existing content with header/footer. but if Country != A then no notification and has to display existing one with the header/footer. Tried option A: Native word option…
Hi Oracle Community, I have a requirement in Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management and would like to understand the recommended approach for BI Publisher. The business flow is as follows: A Manager logs into Oracle Fusion using their manager account. The manager can see the performance documents of their direct reports.…
I have Windows 64-Bit in my system and I have downloaded Oracle BI Publisher Desktop 64-bit. when trying to install Oracle BI Publisher in my system, I get error like "Set Word2007 flg failed" or "Please uninstall the current version using Add or Remove Program from the control Panel" But there is no program for Oracle BI…
The issue is related to the NordPass browser extension installed via our corporate policy. Issue observed: Users were unable to upload custom BI Publisher templates in Oracle Fusion (BI Publisher / Oracle Analytics) using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. The upload dialog remained indefinitely at "Uploading, please…