In FDI, most of the Hierarchy folder wont populating any data. This is one of the most required data from HR. Can anyone assist me how can I get that data in FDI.
Hi @Priya Parthiban
Might there be security restrictions causing you to not be able to see the data with your roles? You would need to ensure your role has the appropriate data role assigned to return any data along with the data security being set in Fusion.
What I have also found in the past is that quite often, organisations will only have one of department or organisation populated so check which one is un use in your case.
Also, you might need to be careful which facts you use. Another common occurrence is that authors use Headcount as the fact but this is not populated in fusion. Instead, you need to use Worker count which would then return results.
Dan
Hi @Daniel Ryan
Thanks for your response.
I have an admin role in FDI. I used only worker count facts. but still Hierarchy folder is not populating data. Only assignment manager list, Bottom-up hierarchy, position Hierarchy folder having data.
But I really need Manager hierarchy data.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
How to show amount columns with currency symbol and format in AI Agent response. Provided sample in supplement instruction but it is not displaying based on format
After the recent Oracle FDI/OAC release updates, both our PROD and DEV environments no longer display the Data | Visualize | Present tabs at the top of the workbook.Previously, I used the Present tab to: Hide or show specific canvases/visualizations. Hide filters used in the workbook. With the new workbook interface, I…
We are trying to clarify the 2 data sets that go into the oracle-delivered "Headcount Turnover" measure. This measure is found in FDI, in "HCM - Workforce Core"."Facts - Workforce Headcount" subject area We have our own internal calculation, which is a few percentage points different than this measure, which is why we are…
My data: My Calculation - above in the last column you can see it works great: So why the heck my table goes blank for every value in Month End Date filter?
Dear Experts, We are trying to add security steps to our new implementation but the option that is mentioned in oracle documentation and also seen on other existing implementations is not available in our instance. The Navigation is FDI Console> Semantic Model Extensions> Security Configurations> Data Security Step.…