Hello!
Hopefully I'll be able to find answers here
I am following the documentation to install : https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E63231_01/doc/BIAIN/GUID-0EAF50FB-0A44-4E88-B3B1-09A5F3E806D2.htm#BIAIN24603
Windows 2012 R2 - OBIEE/ODI/OBIA
OEL 6 - DB - 2 SID (1 dwh only 1 everything else)
The following steps have been executed:
1- Install and configure Oracle DB (utf, etc)
1,5- JDK/WLS 10.3.6
2- OBIEE RCU
3- Install OBIEE 11.1.1.9.0 (Software only)
4- Install ODI 11.1.1.9.0 (Skip repo config)
5- OBIA RCU
6- Install OBIA 11.1.1.10.1
7- Applied pathes, additional to the ones that come from edelivery : 21811403 and 21672441
8- Manually apply weblogic patches
9- Config OBIEE (Here I select all 4 options inclusing essbase and rtd) . The documentation mentions :
On the Configure Components screen, for Oracle BI Applications, you must select the BI Applications Components check box.
There is no such configuration option for BI Applications? Should it be one since im running the OBIEE config.bat?
So I create the new domain (software only install, nothing has been created so far). All looks good, obiee starts.
10- Config OBIA :
When I select extend domain: INT-08064 : Specified domain cannot be used to configure a BI system. Specify an emptoy domain which doesn't already have a BI system...
What am I doing wrong? According to the documentation I've done all steps as required (even more due to patches needed not being mentioned there)
Appreciate your help
Thanks!