Hi Team,
I have requirement to get YTD data for one of my measures but before that let me explain the data I have.
I have only one Flat file where in we get HR data for all our employees. We will receive one record per employee for each month. So we can say our grain is at the month level. We have created one master table in our warehouse to store this data. And the OBIEE, BMM layer we have created separate degenerated dimensions to categorize into separate dimensions and Fact. In that way we have created a Time dimension as well with 3 levels in the hierarchy Year, Quarter, Month. Now I have a situation where in I need to show the YTD data for Employee Headcount. Please advise with the current data I have can I achieve the YTD functionality. Please help me with your thoughts.
Thanks,
Dany