• 3,733,808 Users
  • 2,246,823 Discussions
  • 7,856,882 Comments

Discussions

Customising the Business Service - Policy Automation Determination Server

user636252
user636252 Member Posts: 17
Hi there,

I am trying to return the text of the inferrable attributes back to siebel because I need to use the text in Siebel.

My understanding is that the business service: "Policy Automation" provided with OPA Connector to Siebel has methods to build the request message to OPA and process the response. However there is another business service: "Policy Automation Determination Server" which call the the determination server and returns back the response. The response: AssessResponse is of type Hierarchy and I can see what code needs modifying to include the value of the Text of the Inferrable Attributes.

Can someone please point me to the right direction?

Thanks,
Agi

Best Answer

Answers

• Phil Whitwell-Oracle
    Phil Whitwell-Oracle Member Posts: 42 Employee
    The AssessResponse is a hierarchy but the workflow converts the Hierarchy into a Integration Object called Policy Automation Response. The process property is called Result it has a structure that contains the name of the Attribute Outcome, its value and optionally (depending on the mapping) an XML decision report. There is a How-To-Guide in the help that details how to use Alias process properties to extract the name, value and decision report.
    You should not need any code to extract these values.

Cheers
    Phil
    Phil Whitwell-Oracle
  • user636252
    user636252 Member Posts: 17
    Thanks Phil for your reply.

I can't seem to find any information on how to use Alias process properties in the Oracle Policy Modelling Help.

Can you point me to the right place where I can find this information?

Thanks,
    Agi
  • Phil Whitwell-Oracle
    Phil Whitwell-Oracle Member Posts: 42 Employee
    Accepted Answer
    The help you need is installed as part of the OPA Connector for Siebel.
    The new 10.0.1 version is up on eDelivery

Cheers
    Phil
This discussion has been closed.