Forum Stats

• 3,733,800 Users
  • 2,246,821 Discussions
  • 7,856,877 Comments

Discussions

OPA integration with Siebel

744824 Member Posts: 4
Hi
I am installing OPA 10 with Siebel 8.1. Do I need to have a complete set up of Determinations server, Determinations Engine and Determinations web set up before installing Siebel OPA connector?
Also, there is no install.exe within Determination server pkg (downloaded from Oracle), How do i install it.
Thanks

Edited by: user2553059 on Jan 17, 2010 4:08 PM

Best Answer

• Phil Whitwell-Oracle
    Phil Whitwell-Oracle Member Posts: 42 Employee
    Accepted Answer
    The Determination Server must be installed as part of the Connector. The instructions to do this are in the Connector install guide as well as the OPA Runtime installation guide. The Determination Server is either a Java WAR file that can be installed to any J2EE application server or a .Net Web application that should be deployed to IIS. The easiest option to get started is to download Tomcat and deploy the WAR file.

Answers

• Phil Whitwell-Oracle
    Phil Whitwell-Oracle Member Posts: 42 Employee
    Accepted Answer
    The Determination Server must be installed as part of the Connector. The instructions to do this are in the Connector install guide as well as the OPA Runtime installation guide. The Determination Server is either a Java WAR file that can be installed to any J2EE application server or a .Net Web application that should be deployed to IIS. The easiest option to get started is to download Tomcat and deploy the WAR file.
This discussion has been closed.