Forum Stats

• 3,825,755 Users
  • 2,260,558 Discussions
  • 7,896,660 Comments

Discussions

Version compatibility

756990 Member Posts: 1
edited Mar 1, 2010 12:09PM in BPEL
Hi, I have just started working with Jdeveloper and have been tasked with repointing BPEL endpoints from one server to another. I am running into an issue with deploying the BPEL jar files using either the BPEL consule or within the Jdeveloper tool it self.

This is the error I'm receiving:

bpel_OrderDetail_1.0.jar failed to deploy.
Error while loading process. The process domain encountered the following errors while loading the process "OrderDetail" (revision "1.0"): null. If you have installed a patch to the server, please check that the bpelcClasspath domain property includes the patch classes

My question, is there an incompatibility between the version of jdeveloper I'm suing (10.1.3.5.0) and of the SOA suite (10.1.3.4.0) that could be causing this issue? And if not, does anyone have an idea what I can look at to determine what the iss is? I have been looking at the /apps/oracle/product/10.1.3.1/OracleAS_1/opmn/logs/default_group~home~default_group~1.log log, but it's not really providing that much information (logging level is set to debug)

Thanks

Answers

714022 Member Posts: 450
    please use the same version of jdeveloper as same version of SOA Suit.
    s ut.

even i get this error in 10.1.3.5, rebounce the server and also close and open the jdeveloper.

please let me know if this work

thanks,

VG
This discussion has been closed.