Forum Stats

• 3,769,332 Users
  • 2,252,949 Discussions
  • 7,874,990 Comments

Discussions

Execution error while running rule in ERPI.

774080 Member Posts: 21
edited Jun 21, 2010 6:34AM in Financial Data Management
Hi,

I am facing error while, running the rule from the ERPI (workspace) , when i am checking the session in ODI, i am getting the error

where as in ODI there is no such logical schema HFM_TGT. i am doing the integration of EBS rel12 with Planning using the ERPI, ODI and FDQM.
I had created the Logical & physical schema for Planning, EBS and running through the context ERPI in ODI.

*"com.sunopsis.core.SnpsInexistantObjectException: There is no connection for this logical schema/context pair:HFM_TGT / ERPI*
at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpConnect.getSnpConnectByLSchemaNameAndContext(SnpConnect.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpConnect.getSnpConnect(SnpConnect.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.getDwgConnectLst(SnpSession.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.getConLst(SnpSession.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandScenario.treatCommand(DwgCommandScenario.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.DwgCommandBase.execute(DwgCommandBase.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.i(e.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.h.y(h.java)
at com.sunopsis.dwg.cmd.e.run(e.java)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)".

help me out the above mention issue. .
mail id : [email protected]
Regards,

Sudhir sinha.

Edited by: user13032900 on Jun 15, 2010 10:06 PM
Tagged:

Answers

• TonyScalese
    TonyScalese Member Posts: 1,108 Bronze Trophy
    You have to create each of the targets specified in KM 951369.1.

Login to support.oracle.com and search for this article. Very valuable step by step information written by support.
    Hi,

After reffering the attached docs, i had done the configuration for ERPI and FDQM. Now the data rule is running and creating the Extract to temp directory mention in the ODI. but the files didn't have the data in it.

Regards,
    Sudhir
  • TonyScalese
    TonyScalese Member Posts: 1,108 Bronze Trophy
    Please provide the detail of how you created your metadata rule. Which dimensions & what are the types you are using.
    Hi,

I am using the classical metadata method. for creating the metadata rule file, i am adding the dimension using the FDM mapping.
    As the mapping rule is running with extract id , but in ODI it is giving the error.

org.apache.bsf.BSFException: exception from Jython:
    Traceback (innermost last):
    File "<string>", line 38, in ?
    com.hyperion.odi.common.ODIHAppException: Error occurred while loading driver.

Help me on the issue as, my objective is to extract the data from the ERP (EBS 12) through ERPI and load the data in the planning app through FDM.

Regards,
This discussion has been closed.