Forum Stats

• 3,783,607 Users
  • 2,254,809 Discussions
  • 7,880,481 Comments

Discussions

Full Deploy check box

915709 Member Posts: 6
edited Feb 7, 2012 9:11AM in EPM System Infrastructure
I am tyring to deploy some changes to HFM and noticed the full deploy check box. Can you someboy tell me what's going to happen between checking the full deploy box vs unchecking it ?

Answers

• JohnGoodwin
    JohnGoodwin Member Posts: 30,471 Blue Diamond
    From the docs

"Selecting “Full Deploy” ensures that Performance Management Architect includes all dimensions and members in the application in the deployment. If you do not select “Full Deploy,” only dimensions that have been modified since the last deployment are included. Select this option in cases where your Performance Management Architect metadata may be out of sync or your product database or Performance Management Architect database has been restored. (This option can only be selected when redeploying applications.)"

Cheers

John
    http://john-goodwin.blogspot.com/
    915709 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you. The reason I asked that is because I have noticed FR report does not shows alias for the HFM report from the custom dimension and I have to dis-assoicate the custom dimension, deploy the app, and re-associate the alias and the dimension, and then deploy the app one more time in order to get the alias showing in the report. Would checking the full deploy fix this problem ?
This discussion has been closed.