• 2,264,003 Discussions
  • 7,904,789 Comments

Discussions

Problem reading from JMS

887796-Oracle
887796-Oracle Member Posts: 83 Employee
edited Mar 28, 2012 3:43AM in Complex Event Processing
Hi,

I have an osb 11.1.1.5 in a cluster (2 VM) which publishes messages to uniform distribbuted topic.

The topic is on the same WLS.

Messages are read by a single CEP instance (11.1.1.6).

I am getting a strange error - every second message is getting java.lang.ClassCastException (messages 2,4,6,8,...).

The message I am trying to read is:
<root xmlns="">
<item>9</item>
<root>

If I remove the xmlns="" I don't have a problem:
<root>
<item>9</item>
<root>

Another input - if i send the message using the load generator-> cep application -> jms topic I don't get the problem even if there is a xmlns="" in the root tag.

The error I get is:
<error><JMSAdapter><BEA-2041118> Setup of JMS task for destination ASDTIN at provider t3://osb-integ02:8011 failed with exception weblogic.jms.common.JMSException [JMSClientException:055039] A system error has occurred. The error is java.lang.ClasCastException: weblogic.workarea.SerializableWorkContent
weblogic.jms.common.JMSException JMSClientException:055039] A system error has occurred. The error is java.lang.ClasCastException: weblogic.workarea.SerializableWorkContent
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.handleException(JMSSession.java:3180)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.receiveInternal(JMSConsumer.java:650)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.receive(JMSConsumer.java:526)

Any idea?

Is there a way to get more detailed inforrmation on the error or what is passed from the JMS to the CEP so I can analyze the problem better?

Thanks

Answers

665356 Member Posts: 271
    This is a bug we have just discovered and fixed for another customer. Depending on what version you need the fix on you will either need to raise an SR to get it backported (for PS5) or can download it from metalink shortly (PS3).

Thanks

andy
This discussion has been closed.