On January 27th, this site will be read-only as we migrate to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 30th, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,889,579 Users
  • 2,269,760 Discussions
  • 7,916,784 Comments

Discussions

Hadoop cartridge test-org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException

979373 Member Posts: 1
edited Dec 12, 2012 5:36AM in Complex Event Processing
Hi, I'm a beginner in CEP and I'm trying to test the Hadoop cartridge on OCEP11.1.1.7,
But when I try to start the CEP server, the following exception was thrown:

org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Error in context lifecycle initialization; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.bea.wlevs.spring.ApplicationContextLifecycle.onApplicationEvent(ApplicationContextLifecycle.java:146)
at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:79)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)
Caused By: java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.bea.wlevs.management.spi.StageMBeanFactoryBean.createMBean(StageMBeanFactoryBean.java:47)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
Caused By: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: tests.functionalcartridge.common.apps.mapredap.EventSinkMBean
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:506)

Anyway, my package name is : tests.functional.cartridge.common.apps.mapredap

Does anyone encountered the similar issues or any advice?
Thanks.

---------------------------------

Anyway it just because the java source --Class.forName() quoted the wrong class path.

Edited by: Dora OY on 2012-12-12 上午2:31
This discussion has been closed.