• 7,897,101 Comments

Discussions

WSRP portlets load balancing with poor performance and response time

Cuong Pham
Cuong Pham Member Posts: 143
edited Apr 7, 2013 5:30AM in WebCenter Portal
Hi everyone.
I stuck on this situation:
- our developers deploys 4 portlets on clustered managed server that on two machines:
+ machine1: ms_1, ms_2
+ machine2: ms_3, ms_4
- I tried to use one OHS server to load balancing managed servers on 2 machines but it is impossible to register WSRP portlet. When I entering WSRP url on portal admin console then press OK, this error occured:
javax.management.RuntimeMBeanException: The attempt to register the producer with ID '/oracle/adf/portlet/VbQPPL_seccess_a0e594dd-b61b-44d1-81cd-f52410eb81db' for connection 'VbQPPL_seccess' failed. oracle.portlet.wsrp.v2.InvalidRegistrationException: Invalid handle "C:babfc22c-986d-42df-adda-73d93eded37a".; nested exception is: oracle.portlet.producer.container.ContainerObjectNotFoundException: Object named "registration" could not be found in the persistent store. Invalid handle "C:babfc22c-986d-42df-adda-73d93eded37a".; nested exception is: oracle.portlet.producer.container.ContainerObjectNotFoundException: Object named "registration" could not be found in the persistent store. null
- I fixed this issue by setting up two OHS instances on both of machine. Each of OHS instance has the same configuration like this:
<Location /VbQPPL>
       WebLogicCluster ms_1:7003,ms_1:7005,ms_2:7003,ms_2:7005
       SetHandler weblogic-handler
<location />
- After that, I can register this portlet with load balancing server, the WSRP URL like this: http://loadbalancing_1:7778/VbQPPL/portlets/wsrp2?WSDL or http://loadbalancing_2:7778/VbQPPL/portlets/wsrp2?WSDL

I am trying to use a third load balancer to load balancing between two local load balancers mentioned above. But, the problem I am being stucked is the performance of loading portlet form when I navigate it on portal. It is very slower than using direct URL point to a managed server.

Have you ever met this situation? How do you handle it ?
This discussion has been closed.