This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 30th, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,890,096 Users
  • 2,269,775 Discussions
  • 7,916,823 Comments

Discussions

Cache cannot be accessed from EventBean in separated bundle? CEP Bug?

Hysun He-Oracle
Hysun He-Oracle Member Posts: 32 Employee
edited Apr 26, 2013 10:39PM in Complex Event Processing
Hi Gurus,

I am using ocep_11.1 and Coherence_3.7.1 for a telcom project(POC). I have 2 separated bundles, and they both need to operate a same coherence Cache. Considering cache service is global, i have created 3rd bundle to hold this cache for share purpose. When i am trying to access the cache (in shared bundle) from my eventbean in separated bundle, exception throws. Details as follows:

In my shared bundle EPN (Say bundle name is HelloShareBundle), the declaration of the shared cache is:
<wlevs:cache id="dataCache" key-properties="id1" value-type="MyEvent" advertise="true" >
<wlevs:caching-system ref="testSys" />
</wlevs:cache>

In my app bundle EPN, the declaration of the eventbean which need to refer to the shared "dataCache" is:
<wlevs:event-bean id="eventBean1" class="cache.CacheClientReceiver">
<wlevs:instance-property name="cache" ref="HelloShareBundle:dataCache" />
<wlevs:listener ref="helloworldInputChannel" />
</wlevs:event-bean>

I then firstly deployed the shared bundle successfully. But when deploy the app bundle with the EPN as above, exception throws:

Caused By: org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Unable to set instance-property reference for bean eventBean1, property cache, exception was org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'HelloShareBundle:dataCache' is defined
at com.bea.wlevs.spring.StageFactoryBean.injectInstancePropertyValues(StageFactoryBean.java:297)
at com.bea.wlevs.spring.StageFactoryBean.createInstance(StageFactoryBean.java:155)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.AbstractFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractFactoryBean.java:130)
at com.bea.wlevs.spring.BaseFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BaseFactoryBean.java:195)
at com.bea.wlevs.spring.StageFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(StageFactoryBean.java:101)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1369)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)

But if i use <cache-source ref="HelloShareBundle:dataCache" /> in a processor (with the only purpose of verifying the dataCache can be reference in this EPN), the bundle can be deployed successfully.

Does this mean wlevs:instance-property in CEP can not support reference to a external bean defined in a shared bundle?

Thanks in advance
- Hysun

Edited by: Hysun on 2013-4-25 下午9:19

Edited by: Hysun on 2013-4-26 下午7:25

Edited by: Hysun on 2013-4-26 下午7:33

Edited by: Hysun on 2013-4-26 下午7:34

Edited by: Hysun on 2013-4-26 下午7:39
This discussion has been closed.