• 3,838,096 Users
  • 2,262,328 Discussions
  • 7,900,501 Comments

Discussions

Error using JMS consume

955208 Member Posts: 12
edited Jun 10, 2013 5:55AM in SOA Suite Discusssions
Please solve the problem below.

I have created a jms queue. In a second composite, I have created a jms adapter to consume these messages and a write file service to write these messages to a file.
In this composite i have used mediator and used xsl file to get the messages from jms queue and write to a file.

Now the problem is when I invoke a message a new file gets created but only with empty tags with no values in it.

Please suggest.
Tagged:

Answers

• Abhinav
    Abhinav Member Posts: 288
    edited Jun 7, 2013 7:22AM
    Reddy,
    i have used mediator and used xsl file to get the messages from jms queue and write to a file.
    Do check the mapping properly and do a test also to see the transformed elements ....
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16764_01/integration.1111/e10224/bp_xslt_mpr.htm#BABGAIFG

There can be following reasons:
    1. Message in JMS Queue is not getting dequeued.
    2. JMS adapter is not properly configured or mapped to proper JMS queue.
    3. Mediator XSL map is not proper..
    4. File adapter message schema is improper

You can check Composite instance in Oracle EM and can track where the payload is going from ( JMS Adapter----- Mediator----- File adapter).

Regards,
    Abhinav Gupta
  • user100012345
    user100012345 Member Posts: 171
    Empty file is getting create that means you are subscribing to the message.

Now the problem should be in the XSL mapped.

The subscribing message should be based on the same schema on which you have defined your xsd.
    832350 Member Posts: 60

There are more chances that it could be related to Schema. Can you please share your input and output schemas. I suspect there is a problem with the namespace.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas Manchanda

This discussion has been closed.