- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Information Required for HTTPS configuration on Oracle Weblogic Server
We have our environment setup as below
Terminal A : AdminServer
IPM_server (It also has IPM Worklist )
HR Application (Deployed on AdminServer)
Terminal B : AdminServer
soa_server (It has BPM Worklistapp)
We want our all servers to be HTTPS enabled(Secure) and all traffic will be routed to via a dedicated Web Server.
For E.g to access BPM Worklistapp, I'll type in my browser the following URL
Same goes for following URLs:
1. How to route all traffic through Web Server i.e. web server as a router?
2. How many SSL certificate will be required?
3. How to achieve above requirement with one SSL certificate only?
4. If above question's answer is no, then
4.1 HR application and IPM server are using same weblogic domain, I want two different certificate for Imaging and HR applciation.
it should be presented with HR application Certificate.
In a nut shell How to Use Multiple Certificate on One Weblogic Server?
5. How to enable HTTPS on ODDC server?