- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
ADF application with custom login page in Web Center Spaces
I want to display my adf application as portlet consumed and displayed in WCSpaces which is configured with SSO using OAM .
But i am facing few issues here :
1. Custom ADF App has a Custom login page(jspx).
2. Login page has username,password and submit button.
3. When i clicks submit button its executing some backend java code written in managed bean.
4. Since WCSpaces is configured with SSO its showing OAM login page(SSO login) and i am logging into the spaces.
5. But when i am going for displaying my ADF App in Spaces it should not display login page(of Custom ADF app) and i should be able to view the landing page(of Custom ADF app) which has view access to the logged in user.
6. I am converting My Custom ADF app as portlet and registering that portlet(WSDL Url) in WCSpaces and adding it to the page created in Spaces.
With above requirements(restrictions/constraints) how can i achieve this?
It would be of great help to me if you suggest me a solution to this problem.
Could any one of you please guide me through the solution for this kind of requirement.I am unable to proceed further.
Thanks & Regards,