- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 66 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
How to implement 2-way SSL in OSB web services
I need to implement secured SSL communication in my OSB web services . For this I have used the self signed certificates in weblogic console and configured them .
I also enabled the https parameter in my proxy service but now when I am trying to open the proxy wsdl in browser it says unauthorised access.
Even in SOAP UI when I am trying to access it says "Error loading wsdl" .