• 2,264,130 Discussions
  • 7,905,127 Comments

Discussions

How to implement 2-way SSL in OSB web services

User554830
User554830 Member Posts: 22
edited Jul 4, 2013 2:37AM in SOA Suite Discusssions

Hi ,

I need to implement secured SSL communication in my OSB web services . For this I have used the self signed certificates in weblogic console and configured them .

I also enabled the https parameter in my proxy service but now when I am trying to open the proxy wsdl in browser it says unauthorised access.

Even in SOAP UI when I am trying to access it says "Error loading wsdl" .

Please help.

Tagged:

Answers

• user100012345
    user100012345 Member Posts: 171

you will need to import the certificates to the keystore

• Abhinav
    Abhinav Member Posts: 288

Hi,

Do you have created a Service Key provider and attached the same to proxy service.

Oracle Service Bus verifies that you have associated a service key provider with the proxy service and that the service key provider contains a key-pair binding that can be used as a digital signature.

Service Key Providers

Regards,

Abhinav

• User554830
    User554830 Member Posts: 22

Hi Abhinav,

I believe that service key providers are to be configured when OSB Service wants to access third party service via a business service .

In my case a client need to access OSB proxy service from outside . The business service is a normal unsecured wsdl here .

Please correct me if my assumption is wrong , then I will configure a PKI Credential provider in my service .

Regards,

Neeraj

• Abhinav
    Abhinav Member Posts: 288

Neeraj,

Yes are correct as far Service Key provider are used.

In my case a client need to access OSB proxy service from outside . The business service is a normal unsecured wsdl here .

In order to secure OSB proxy service using certificate, you need to generate the client certificate & add the public keys of the client certificate to the Java Keystore.

http://www.middlewareguru.com/mw/?p=425   

hope it helps !

Regards,

Abhinav

This discussion has been closed.