- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
How to Set up the User POV in Web Analysis report
Hi , I am new to create the Hyperion Web Analysis report.
I am trying to set up the user POV. I have followed the document and did the below steps.
1. I went to User preference -> OLAP Server -->checked the BOX "Save Filters only for POV".
2. selected the layout and in options checked the Use user POV.
after that I have opened the report in HTML. nothing got prompted.
When I opened the Financial report, It will prompt user to select the year, period, entity, etc... I need the same way in Web Analysis also.
I have selected Accounts in rows, Entity, Year, Period in columns , rest all i kept in Filters.
Could some one please help me how user can get prompted to select the members from dimensions.