- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Calculated item divided by number of days in a month
I'm trying to create a calculated item, that is supposed to represent a column member, divided by the number of days in a month that's selected from the dashboard prompt.
I know that I need an SQL function to get the number of days, but I don't think that you can use SQL functions when creating calculated items.
Is there a way to do this?