• 7,897,407 Comments

Discussions

EPM 11.1.2.2 : EPMCFG-05364 error in configuring web server

Dattatray
Dattatray Member Posts: 538 Silver Badge
edited Oct 3, 2013 1:05PM in EPM System Infrastructure

hello All,

i am trying to install EPM 11.1.2.2 on windows server 2008 R2

i had created non-admin user and assign provision as per oracle install start here guide.

i am able to install foundation service and essbase and planning and

successfully deployed application server.

now as a last step i am trying to configure webserver.

i am using oracle HTTP server.

but while configuring web server i am getting following error

[2013-10-03T07:19:07.611-07:00] [EPMCFG] [ERROR] [EPMCFG-05364] [oracle.EPMCFG] [tid: 19] [ecid: 0000K5yfl^B5MeWFLzESOA1IJNmQ000004,0] [SRC_CLASS: com.hyperion.foundation.config.WebServerConfigurationTaskProcessor] Error in web server configuring:[[

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.hyperion.foundation.config.HttpServerConfigurator.refreshWorkspace(HttpServerConfigurator.java:1184)

at com.hyperion.foundation.config.HttpServerConfigurator.configure(HttpServerConfigurator.java:199)

at com.hyperion.foundation.config.WebServerConfigurationTaskProcessor.execute(WebServerConfigurationTaskProcessor.java:40)

at com.hyperion.cis.CustomTaskProcessor.execute(CustomTaskProcessor.java:94)

at com.hyperion.config.wizard.impl.RunAllTasks.executeCustomTask(RunAllTasks.java:899)

at com.hyperion.config.wizard.impl.RunAllTasks.execute(RunAllTasks.java:581)

at com.hyperion.config.wizard.impl.RunnAllTasksState.run(RunnAllTasksState.java:91)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

any help appreciate!

thanks in advance

-DM

Answers

• $anty
    $anty Member Posts: 773 Silver Badge

The issue may be related to the insufficient privileges to the user using which you are installing/configuring EPM.

Also, that user may not have sufficient read-write access to the folder where EPM is installed.

Check whether if you have sufficient memory. Clear out "temp" directory.

All installable files are properly extracted?

Regards,

Santy

• Dattatray
    Dattatray Member Posts: 538 Silver Badge

hello santy.

i already done all steps that you mentioned.

all installation files are properly extracted.

thanks

-DM

This discussion has been closed.