- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
how to transformed data from File to DB but the data to be insert two tables parallel?
Hi friends ,I am new to Oracle SOA ,I have one requirement for the project
actually in these project
1.I have to read three different types of files (Employee info,Purchase Order Info,Salaes Order Info) through file adapter these records are to be store in data base
transaction table.In these transaction table contains WHO columns and payload with clob data type which contains each record in xml form.
2. Now I have to take these payload data which is in xml form and store in the respective table(employee or PO or SO) .I have to call these in dynamically.
so please give me ideas and suggesstions ,,
thanks in advance