- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Managing Server Groups by LDIF
I have a large number of replicated servers. I would like to assign them all to a number of server groups based on function and location.
Rather than manually creating the groups and populating them on each server is it possible to do this via LDIF?
if so what is the structure of the LDIF ie dn objectclasses etc?