- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
ERPi and FDM for 126.96.36.199 - Source adapter?
Could you please help on the following questions about ERPi and FDM for 188.8.131.52
1. In general, what is a source adapter used for?
2. In the FDM installation package, there is an adapter (ERPI-FIN-E) for ERP integrator.
I would like clarify if my understanding below is correct or not.
My understanding is that this adapter allows automation on execution of ERPi data load rules in the FDM application, which means we can kick start the data load rule of ERPi by scheduled FDM jobs.
Thanks so much for your help.