- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
What is the command to change the file permission of all the files in a directory recursively?
I know it is chmod -R <permission> Files/directory_name in unix/linux. Tried the same format but not getting the desired output.
Any suggestion about the format of command in Solaris ?
chmod <permission> filename is working but not chmod -R <permission> directory_name doesn't.