Forum Stats

• 3,837,684 Users
  • 2,262,285 Discussions
  • 7,900,359 Comments

Discussions

November 2013 news and updates

1. I have created a short survey to collect feedback on Kevin Kelly’s November presentation. Please take 5 mins to give us your feedback, even if you did not attend.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9CTZ6NF

2. Kevin has provided me with a copy of his slides so if you want a copy, let me know.

3. Holiday Networking Event – December 11 in San Francisco there is an IAM Customer Dinner and the IDM Architect’s are invited.  Marc Boroditsky, VP of Product Management at Oracle, and Colin Anderson, VP and CISO of Safeway will be featured speakers.  Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the official invite.

4. Member communication on the forum: One of our members has posted a question about contractors and contingent workers on the forum – and I want to make sure everyone see’s the post and has a chance to respond.

Please make sure to set a watch on the main forum so that you are notified when someone posts. There are three ways to do this:

1. Look for the “Actions” box to the right of the posts in the main forum.  I use “Receive email notifications” – that sends me an immediate message whenever someone posts.
    2. “Track in Communications” is like a forum inbox – not my favorite, but you might like it. 
    3. Finally “view feeds” is an RSS feed that I use.  This is very nice if you just want to get a daily digest of topics posted.
This discussion has been closed.