• 3,836,659 Users
  • 2,262,164 Discussions
  • 7,900,066 Comments

Discussions

GConf error in Weblogic Server 10.3.6

964992 Member Posts: 3
edited Dec 11, 2013 12:14AM in SOA Suite Discusssions

Hello,

I am running Weblogic Server 10.3.6 under Oracle SOA Suite 11.1.1.6.0 with Java 1.7.0_09 on  SUSE Enterprise Linux 11 SP1, when I start web logic using the command:

$ORACLE_SOA_HOME/MiddlewareHome/user_projects/domains/my_domain/startWebLogic.sh

I am getting the following errors just right after the log showing the AdminServer.log file is displayed:

<Dec 10, 2013 3:33:25 PM CET> <Notice> <Log Management> <BEA-170019> <The server log file /tools/app/oracle/MiddlewareHome/user_projects/domains/my_domain/servers

/AdminServer/logs/AdminServer.log is opened. All server side log events will be written to this file.>

GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due

to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Not running within active session)

I have been googling this error and it seems to be related to some permissions issues but I could not find any clue on which files are affected, the machine that is hosting the Oracle SOA Suite recently crashed and after the reboot then those error messages appeared until now and it is not possible to run Weblogic any more.

Any clue on this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.