Forum Stats

• 3,826,849 Users
  • 2,260,713 Discussions
  • 7,897,100 Comments

Discussions

EPM 11.1.2.2 - FDM adaptors (FM11X-G6-A.xml)

Dattatray
Dattatray Member Posts: 538 Silver Badge
edited Dec 20, 2013 9:59AM in Financial Data Management

hello All,

i have two servers,

server_1 = foundation server with HFM, EPMA , weblogic server, Oracle HTTP server

server_2 = FDM server

i have two questions / doubt as follow.

1. while performing post configuration of FDM, when i configure Load balance configuration,

on application server , which sever should i select? is it server_1 or server_2  ??

(if i configure with server_1 in application server tab, then i am able to create FDM application but when i try to login FDM weblogon I got this error Error: An error occurred logging on to the system.

Detail: Hyperion FDM Application Server Server_1 is not responding! )

but when i select server_2 in application server tab, then i am able to login.

can someone explain about this ??

2.  where can i find FDM adapter.

my target is HFM , so i want FM11X-G6-A.xml

but so far i did not find this adapter in local system or in oracle support

thanks in advance!

-DM

Best Answer

• JeffJon
    JeffJon Member Posts: 1,141
    Answer ✓

1. while performing post configuration of FDM, when i configure Load balance configuration,

on application server , which sever should i select? is it server_1 or server_2  ??

The Application Server Tab should contain your FDM application server, so in your case Server 2.  If you had more than one FDM application server in the environment, you can specify them in the list and the Load Balance Server handles the load balancing of the application server traffic between the two servers.

This would have been in the install media for the EPM system that you downloaded.  Check your install media location for a folder FinancialDataQuality and it will have the adpaters within it in a .zip file.    

Answers

• JeffJon
    JeffJon Member Posts: 1,141
    Answer ✓

The Application Server Tab should contain your FDM application server, so in your case Server 2.  If you had more than one FDM application server in the environment, you can specify them in the list and the Load Balance Server handles the load balancing of the application server traffic between the two servers.

This would have been in the install media for the EPM system that you downloaded.  Check your install media location for a folder FinancialDataQuality and it will have the adpaters within it in a .zip file.    

This discussion has been closed.