- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
BI-ADF integration in JDev 12c
In Jdeveloper 12c , i am trying to create a JSF page to have a OBIEE report.
1. Added Extensions to Jdev:
- Business Intelligence Logical SQLview objects
- Business Intelligence Soap connection
- Business Intelligence ADF view regions
2. Created Project and connection to BI Presentation server successfully.
3. created a JSF page and tried to drag one of the reports to the page but unable to add and getting an error.
'Perform impersonation was enabled for the BI Presentation Services SOAP connection, but there was no logged in user!'
Any help would be appreciated.