- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 65 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Initiate Correlation for MultiInstance Subprocess
Please help me on how to initiate a correlation in “MultiInstance” feature of sub-process process without using any dummy process. I have a list of 10 users for each user I need to create a instance using Multi-instance feature.
Requirement is to update the running instances created via MultiInstance subprocess using Event-Subprocess.
Kindly provide your suggestions.