- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
How to filter records of specific length from a Fixed Width flat file in ODI?
I am reading a fixed width flat file of 200 characters. The requirement is that if there are any records
of less than 200 -> reject it and load it in error file
of more than 200 -> reject it and load it in error file
equal to 200 -> let it load to the target table.
Is there any way we can achieve it in ODI tool? Any quick help is highly appreciated!