- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Unsaved Version - After Restart of DRM services
2627434 Member Posts: 20
edited May 2, 2014 9:11AM in Hyperion DRM/Analytical Master Data
I know that any unsaved version, after the DRM services are restarted, gets wiped away. But is there a feature from back end / some other technique, to identify that version, (which got wiped away)? Any logs / Audit feature that can be checked to see the name of unsaved version?
You can check HISTORY table, can't remember the exact table name but it contain HISTORY word in table name..but not so sure if it maintain version deletion entry(never tested)
Thats the only possible place i can think for this issue...
- Select Audit
- Select Audit Type as Transactions
- Don't select any value for Version/Hierarchy/Node ( just leave it)
- On your right select System Transactions
- In the Filters Tab
- Select Actions as 'Delete Version'
- Please specify a Date Range otherwise you will get all the deleted versions since the application creation.
This discussion has been closed.