- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Unable to copy all settings across environment
Good Day Folks,
Recently we have migrated a new FDM app from Non Production to Production which communicates with Planning app.
Procedure is as below:
1. Created application in new environment.
2. Imported XML file (export taken in pp)
3. Registered the adapter and created machine profile
Both FDM and Planning apps are working fine and able to load data to target application.
Problem is that I'm unable to carry some settings like "Web settings" and locked POV using "Lock Current Point of View".
I used to get Headcount data for a specific location quarterly base and user need to load on 1st month of quarter. I have locked the POV for remaining 2 months.
After migration all locations are unlocked.
I know that schema copy from back end and adding the application will solve the problem but not a good practice.
This will not help when we get Metadata changes monthly.
Please guide if there is alternative for "Lock Current Point of View".
Thanks in advance.