• 3,874,332 Users
  • 2,266,724 Discussions
  • 7,911,822 Comments

Discussions

How to build a BPEL with reference to an SSL Web Service

rodrigo.csouza
rodrigo.csouza Member Posts: 2

Hello all,

I have a BPEL that uses an external SSL Web Service, when I try to build it the following error is displayed:

SunCertPathBuilderException: Unable To Find Valid Certification Path To Requested Target

But if I copy the wsdl into the project I can build it and deploy on my SOA and then run normally, the web service is called without any problems. I followed the configurations that i found on the following thread:

(11g) Keystore & Password config for BPEL composites

1. Create a keystore where the passwords of the private keys are the same as the password of the keystore. The keystore should contain also the trusted public certificate of the web service you are calling. Copy it to $DOMAIN_HOME/config/fmwconfig;

2. Go to FMW > SOA > soa-infra > SOA Infrastructure > SOA Administration > Common Properties > More SOA Infra Advanced Configuration Properties;

3. Enter the absolute path to your keystore in the configuration property KeystoreLocation. NOTE: Actually I set the default-keystore.jks in $DOMAIN_HOME/config/fmwconfig and haven't tested with keystore with different name and different location.+;

4. Go to FMW >Weblogic Domain > domain-name >Weblogic Domain > Security> Credentials ;

5. Create map with name SOA, into this map create key with name KeystorePassword, user KeystorePassword and the password of the keystore;

6. You have to specify the JVM argument -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=<your_keystore_location>. Usually it is done by overriding the system variable $JAVA_OPTIONS or you can modify directly the WL startup scripts or whatever is your preferable way.

7. Edit $DOMAIN_HOME/bin/setDomainEnv.sh. Search for -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=${WL_HOME}/server/lib/DemoTrust.jks and remove it. If you don't do this, you're dead.

I thought this would be enough to build the BPEL on SOA and run it, but aparently this only works when running, is there any other configuration required to build the BPEL successfully?

JDeveloper 11.1.1.6.0

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.