- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Binoy Member Posts: 14
edited Jun 8, 2014 5:01AM in Database Security - General
My database is currently on audit_trail=DB and I need to know the IDs connecting to the databases. I saw from dba_audit_trail a few IDs but I am not sure if it also shows IDs connecting to my database through database links. Can anyone advise?
have you tried looking at the listener log file ?
This discussion has been closed.