- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Multiload from SQL
is it possible to kick off a mutliload from a sql source?
i have 12 periods in one table for my entities (historic data) and i would like to avoid having to load all this manually.
i know how to load from sql or do a multiload from files, but how can i load multiple periods for 1 or more entities in one go? is it feasible by script maybe?