- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
OAM 10g custom plugin development
- During authentication using a custom page in OAM 10g, what can be the best approach to collect additional credentials(other than UserDN) during authentication .To be precise, in our case the custom page will be the privacy agreement page where we need to check whether user had previously accepted it , then we need not show the privacy page, else we redirect him to the resource. Can we use CGI instead of custom authentication plugin for this purpose.
- How to redirect to a URL from a custom authentication plugin(which had been written in C++).
- OAM 11g authentication plugin has an option to pause the authentication flow and then continue it after additional credentials have been collected. Is it possible in OAM 10g?
This discussion has been closed.