- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
correlated subqueries in CQL
Documentation says EPL supports both simple subqueries as well as correlated subqueries.
CQL does not accept correlated subqueries as I get the error "Cause: Invalid usage of Reserved CQL Keyword: "SELECT" ".
I couldn't find anything related to this in CQL Ref doc. Should I go with views for such implementing correlated queries?