- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Pre-register for the free Oracle Mobile Security Primer eBook!
Today, just as organizations are starting to understand the first wave of the mobile revolution, there are now numerous demands being placed on IT to support the second wave as new generation devices and applications are coming online to take advantage of these new capabilities in today’s corporate environment.
Pre-Registration has just opened for the new eBook: Oracle Mobile Security Primer which provides a deeper understanding of not only the fundamentals, but also the complex issues related to mobile security in today’s corporate mobility environment. If you maintain the role of a mobility planner, security architect, CISO, security director, IT director, operations manager or just simply want to stay up on the latest trends around mobile security, then pre-register for this new eBook: Oracle Mobile Security Primer.
Some of the areas covered in this eBook:
- A look at the changing mobile and business requirements
- Deep dive in the technologies used to secure the mobile platform today
- Containerization and application management
- The role Identity Management plays on the mobile device
- The broader view of securing the mobile stack
Registration will allow Oracle to provide notification to you upon its availability in both eBook and printed form by McGraw-Hill.